Human Resource Manager
February 10, 2020
Company Overview: Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc. (Pacrim) is a privately-owned hotel management and development company. Pacrim owns and manages 17 full-service hotels across Canada, 10 operating in the Atlantic provinces. Pacrim is an industry leader in the Atlantic Canada hospitality sector to identify, develop and build strategic products and services targeting the fast growing in-bound Asian tourism market.
Advertised Until: February 7, 2020
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains contact with external recruitment sources.
- Attends job fairs and ensures documentation of outreach efforts in accordance with
- Human Resource Standard Operating Procedures.
- Networks with local organizations to source candidates for current or future openings.
- Oversees/monitors candidate identification and selection process.
- Supports a departmental orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Ensures employees are cross trained to support successful daily operations.
- Communicates performance expectations in accordance with job descriptions for each
- University or College education in Human Resources or Business Management
- CHRP/CHRL designation is an asset
- 3 to 5 years of Human Resources experience with at least 2 years at the management level
- Experience in a multi-location Retail or E-Commerce environment is a strong asset
- High degree of professionalism, confidentiality, integrity, trust, decisiveness, and confidence
- Strong organizational and presentation with a keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and influential skills at the leadership level
- Proficiency in the use of HRIS/HRMS, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Teamwork, positive attitude, and ability to quickly build strong relationships
Quote Job Reference: A184