February 10, 2020
Company Overview: Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc. (Pacrim) is a privately-owned hotel management and development company. Pacrim owns and manages 17 full-service hotels across Canada, 10 operating in the Atlantic provinces. Pacrim is an industry leader in the Atlantic Canada hospitality sector to identify, develop and build strategic products and services targeting the fastgrowing in-bound Asian tourism market.
Advertised Until: February 7, 2020
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments for Pacrim's Travel Agency Division based in Digby NS.
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations and presentations.
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales and marketing.
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts.
- Recruit, organize, train and manage sales staff.
- Assist the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or in a related field with a specialization in sales.
- 3 to 5 years ‘of experience as a sales representative or in a related senior management position.
- Be able to work flexible hours and weekends when required
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Travel to conduct outside calls, promote the hotels and review competition.
- Represent company properties at trade shows.
Quote Job Reference: A130