Summer Swim Academy
Lifeguard/Instructor for Summer Swim Academy:
Hiring Full-Time and Part-Time Lifeguards/Instructors for Summer Swim Academy in Oakville, ON.
Lifeguards will be required to go to client’s pools and teach children aged 2-14 years the Red Cross Swim kids program and lifeguard private backyard pool parties.
- Employment Period: June 1st to September 1st 2020
- $25 per hour (equal to TWO 30 min lessons)
- $25 per hour for guarding
- Paid Bi-Weekly
- Employee Uniform provided (singlet and long Sleeve)
- Equipment Provided (Flutter Boards, Diving Sticks, Report Cards)
- Work a minimum of 15 hours and a maximum of 40 hours per week
- 2 years of lifeguard experience is preferred
- Must have:
- Access to a vehicle and valid G2 License
- Current qualifications of NLS, Standard First Aid and CPR C, AED and Red Cross Swim Instructor.
- Must love children and have a out-going positive personality
- Must be:
- Friendly and have great customer service towards clients
- Punctual and reliable
- Must attend one training session in May
- 7 days of unpaid vacation will be granted