Part Time IT Technician
Wicked Interactive Ltd.
North York, ON
January 31, 2020
- Responsible for weekly game server maintenance
- Produce installer clients with provided tools for new game patches
- Implementing and testing of game server patch updates on production server and on test server
- Continuous monitoring of game servers
- Work closely with Customer Support team to investigate and resolve customer support requests
- Review & test backup procedures to ensure data restoration
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Experience with Microsoft Server Platforms
- Experience with Office 365 and Office 2010-2019
- Experience with Antivirus software and backup strategies
- Strong knowledge of Active directory, DNS, Group Policy, and MS Network best practices
- Experience with Cisco & Sophos Firewalls
- SQL Programming with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with release management, revisions and integration test process.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritizing and organizing tasks to maximize productivity and deliver high quality work
- Experience with packaging software such as InnoSetup, IntallShield is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Available outside of business hours
- Linux, WordPress and CPanel knowledge is a plus.
- Passion for PC gaming is a plus.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: