Residences Concierge Guest Services
The St. Regis Toronto
Here's To Your Journey with Us
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
The St. Regis Toronto, located at 325 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5H 4G3 is currently hiring a Residences Concierge Guest Services.
- Respond to Residence owners'' and their guests'' requests for visitor information, special arrangements, or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Respond to special requests from Residence owners and their guests with unique needs and follow up to promote satisfaction.
- Gather, summarize, and provide information to Residence owners and their guests about the property and the surrounding area amenities, including special events and activities.
- Announce all visitors, contractors, etc. to Residence owners before allowing them to go up and permit access to only authorize visitors, and implement into the key track system.
- Answer, record, and process all calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Engineer, Bellperson, Housekeeping) as necessary to resolve call, request, or problem.
- Understand and assist with owners'' reservation services (HRS).
- Assist with scheduling of the elevator for move-in/out for Residence owners/tenants.
- Assist with Bell/valet services for owners when requesting for their vehicles.
- Perform Lobby Ambassador tasks.
- Review shift logs/daily memo books and document pertinent information in logbooks.
- Report any incidents, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearances are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all Residence owners and their guests according to company standards, anticipate and address service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank others with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
- Adhere to the highest standards of The Ritz-Carlton service excellence.
Quote Job Reference: 19169996