Continuous Integration Developer
High Tech Genesis
January 31, 2020
This software product has been engineered to work with a variety of cloud technologies and is being used to secure the cloud. The target market for this software is cloud service providers and large-scale enterprises. It is a security software application designed to protect servers in a data center and facilitates managing the security for all the servers in a data center from a single location. It falls into the category of Host Intrusion Protection System.
1. 3+ years of experience in any three of the following areas servers: cloud computing, virtualization, storage, database, or network
2. Familiarity with Amazon’s AWS is an asset
3. 2+ years of successful experience in large scale service build out and operation
4. 2+ years in IT operation related experience
5. Hands on infrastructure, systems and application architecture experience in large scale, web-based applications
6. Excellent Linux and Windows scripting skills
7. Proficiency with a high-level programming language such as Java or Python
8. Experience with testing and managing high availability environments with performance of disaster recovery tests on a regular basis.
9. Understanding of load testing, monitoring and performance management tools for every layer of the environment
10. Familiar with various performance monitoring and profiling tools Strong customer service & customer focus with the ability to provide service to all levels of the organization.
To be legally entitled to work in Canada , you are required to meet one of the following conditions:
1. Canadian Citizenship
2. Permanent Residency
3. Valid Work Permit
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.