Creative Services Coordinator
Legacy Bowes Group
February 15, 2020
Our client is searching for a detailed and organized Creative Services Coordinator to join their team!
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, the Creative Services Coordinator will work to organize project details and production schedules for the team. They will be the central hub for the coordination of campaign execution, being the primary liaison between design, ecommerce, and digital marketing departments and will participate in every level of campaign development from ideation to execution.
You are organized to the point of obsession and detailed to a level that others can only dream of achieving. Most of your success in coordinating complex plans is due to your ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people from different disciplines and you take pride in your ability to multi-task a full plate of unrelated work.
- Manage timelines, workback schedules and marketing calendars
- Develop creative briefs
- Gather all requirements from cross-functional teams
- Coordinate the production and distribution of marketing collateral
- Establish priorities for work assignments and monitor progress
- Help schedule creative reviews and other meetings with internal teams
- Assist with the production of seasonal, monthly photo/video shoots
- As needed, help conceptualize and plan marketing campaigns
- Set kickoff meetings and plan workbacks relating to campaign launches, merchandise launches, special collections, brand initiatives etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ Years of relevant experience
- Experience managing Asana, Basecamp or other work management platforms
- Demonstrate a high level of organizational skills
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Design and/or Digital marketing experience a definite asset
- Retail experience a plus
- Ability to travel within United States
Quote Job Reference: 193238