ServiceNow L2 / L3 Support Engineer
Experience: Minimum 4 years of experience in Service Now platform
Security Clearance: Must have, or be able to qualify for, a government security clearance.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Canadian Citizens only
Full Time Role
Service Now Engineers Position Description (scope of work or brief narrative):
The ServiceNow L2 / L3 support engineer will maintain the stability and usability of the ServiceNow platform by performing application maintenance, managing support for incidents related to ServiceNow applications, and contributing to ServiceNow software releases by delivering configuration tasks and features.
Required years of experience, training, technical skills, and other requirements for job performance:
- ServiceNow platform administration, development, documentation and technical support.
- ServiceNow platform / application related incident analysis & diagnosis, resolve & recover by applying any agreed workaround to resolve the incident as soon as possible.
- Coordination with vendor (ServiceNow) support for issues not resolved at L2 / L3 level.
- Manages Instance security - User/Group Access/Access Control Lists.
- ServiceNow platform release upgrade planning and execution, this includes feature release, patch release, and hotfix.
- Schedules and verifies instance cloning activities in coordination with ServiceNow HI team.
- Fit-gap analysis of the customer requirements to match the requirements with OOB features or suggest the way to achieve the requirements with minimal customizations.
- Configuration / customization of various ServiceNow ITSM modules specifically Incident, Service Level, Problem, Release, Change, Knowledge, Service Catalog & Service request and Configuration Management.
- Execute System testing, and Support UAT including defect management.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator with minimum 4 years of experience in ServiceNow configuration and administration, preferably Kingston / London release.
- Experience in ServiceNow platform release upgrades.
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts with strong knowledge of ITSM processes (Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Release Management, Change Management, and Configuration Management) and the associated ServiceNow modules.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: