All Corners Pest Control
This full-time position requires that the candidate must reside within Ontario, Canada and have a minimum of 1 year experience working with wildlife removal(skunks, raccoons, possums,bats, etc.) and relocation.
Our company helps people resolve their conflicts with nuisance wildlife. Project management duties include communicating with and meeting new clients, evaluating problems and developing strategies for resolution.
A successful candidate has excellent communication and time management skills, is self-motivated,
enthusiastic, has a strong desire to succeed, and will also:
- Enjoy dealing with animals
- Enjoy putting people at ease and solving their problems
- Thrive on new challenges
- Be able to work independently
- Be physically fit
- Not be afraid of heights or confined spaces
- Have a good driving record
If you are interested in becoming part of an industry changing team, and prepared to leave “boring" jobs
behind, consider your future with All Corners Pest Control.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Inspect buildings and outside areas of property to detect signs of wildlife intrusion.
- Humanely remove and exclude wildlife from homes and structures.
- Repair wildlife damage and wildlife-proof entry points.
- Advise clients on how to prevent or limit wildlife encounters in or around their home.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Work in various weather conditions.
- Operate in confined spaces including attics and crawl spaces.
- Use of power/hand tools, insulation/restoration equipment.
- Job assignments may include positions such as crouching, squatting, bending, kneeling,
- reaching, climbing up & down ladders, carrying ladders and other equipment.
- Direct and/or assist your colleagues.
- Comply with all company health and safety policies.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in dealing with wildlife removal
- (raccoons, skunks, possums, birds, bats, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license with clean abstract.
- Roofing experience is an asset but not required
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Flexibility with hours.
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Comply with All Corners Pest Control policies and procedures, as well as Federal and
- Provincial legislation and regulations.
Required license or certification:
Drivers License G