Steiner Search Group Executive/Management Search
Are you an upbeat, reliable individual seeking a full-time Monday to Friday opportunity that presents a career path with a vibrant, progressive organization?
Whether its homeowners or contractors, our client has been a leading wholesale distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, heating and HVAC products in Canada for over a century. Since its inception, our client has successfully grown to over 200 locations by embracing core values that govern the day to day manner in which they do business.
The Brandon, MB location is currently seeking a motivated and organized individual to help grow their facility. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, the successful individual will receive extensive training towards their role in addition to solid career growth opportunities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Utilize strong relationship building and listening skills to ensure a solid understanding of staff and customer needs while delivering fast, friendly support in a team environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service to contractors including handling customer calls and inquiries for stock, pricing and customer order status.
- Conduct the safe and efficient movement of products within the warehouse and yard, including the loading and unloading of trucks, which could entail up to 50 lbs.
- Picking and packing shipments of transfers and customer orders.
- Operation of material handling equipment including forklifts and pallet jacks, etc.
- Performing accurate order entry in a computerized system and expediting.
- Primarily an indoor role, however the willingness to work outdoors as needed exists.
- Ability to work 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Acquire good working knowledge of all products and services.
- Minimum High School diploma/Post Secondary preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with a desire to learn.
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar environment.
- Integrity, work ethic and high regard for customers and co-workers.
- An upbeat, creative, solution-oriented attitude and a desire to work in a supportive team-focused environment.
Job Type: Full-time
This is a full time permanent, career progressive position.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: