RTrade Technologies Ltd.
Responsibilities and Job duties.
- Develop financial models to support company valuation, planning, and financial forecasting for future investment cycles.
- Design and implement a cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Analyze past financial results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Reconcile transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data.
- Conduct micro and macroeconomic credit research to support internal financial decisions.
- Design and create an automated financial forecasting and reporting tool for better decision making.
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions to management.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Work and train the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Attend weekly and monthly management meetings and report on financial performance.
- 5 -7+ years of business finance or similar relevant experience.
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent degree is a must.
- Finance, Economics, or Statistics are preferred majors.
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively heavy role.
- Strong financial modelling experience.
- Strong experience with financial derivatives is an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel financial modelling tool or similar modelling tool.
- Experience with IPOs and bond issuance is preferred.
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency.
- Team management skills are highly regarded.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management.
- Strong business acumen.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: