Concord Steel Centre Ltd.
Receptionist is responsible for managing the front desk, answer all incoming phone calls and perform a variety of administrative tasks.
- Answer, screen and forward all incoming phone calls;
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office;
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person;
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable;
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email;
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and courier deliveries;
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor sign in for visitors & contractors, issue visitor badges & contractor vests);
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock;
- File customer invoices and processing orders;
- Monitor and send out birthday lunch emails for the front office;
- Order toner for the photocopiers, submit meter readings and schedule repairs as needed;
- Daily invoice generation including proper and timely submission of such invoices in accordance with the customer’s invoicing requirements and/ or policies;
- Prepare and process invoice adjustments/credit memos/debit memos;
- Keep accurate records of purchase orders, freight invoices and mill invoices;
- Assist with fulfillment of audit request from external auditors;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of receptionist experience;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and business telephones;
- Strong customer service and organizational skills;
- Reliable and able to work independently and in a team environment;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Experience with SAGE 300 is an asset.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 9058561717