Vitrum Glass Group
Who we are:
Have you been searching for an energetic, dynamic and fun company to call home? Look no further! Vitrum Glass Group located in Langley, BC is on a rapid trajectory to become the most trusted brand in Glass Fabrication, one exceptional experience at a time! We have over 200,000 square feet of fabrication capacities and will add an addition 180,000 before year end.
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What you will learn:
You will learn the ins and outs of a Vitrum customer. You will gain intimate knowledge of the Glass Fabrication system and what is happening in today’s market. Our Marketing Manager will be able to first understand what we are currently doing, continue the delivery of the programs and then work to improve them as we grow.
What your day to day will look like:
- Execution, ownership and accountability of customer awareness, acquisition and retention for Vitrum Holdings.
- Develop, manage, and foster relationships with partners/vendors.
- Goal set and provide a performance management structure to achieve goals on behalf of Vitrum Holdings.
- Ensure ongoing optimization of all digital media, both internally (website/mobile/apps) and externally (SEO/SEM/display/etc.)
- Establish KPIs and ongoing data analytics.
- Develop and launch effective digital marketing programs.
- Document and manage our customer journey and build out a campaign/communication strategy.
- Leverage internal marketing resources to create exciting content and campaigns.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration and 5+ years of related marketing experience.
- Experience managing marketing vendors.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management.
- Knowledge of customer retention strategies.
- Experience mapping and understanding your customer including segmentation and targeted messaging across multiple channels.
- A background as a marketing generalist with a track record of success.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes.
- Experience in an agency environment is an asset.
- Comfort in delivering and creating successful marketing strategy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in particular, relaying complex marketing data to non-marketing stakeholders.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Comfortable working with KPI and analytics .
JOIN THE TEAM AT ONE OF BC'S LARGEST MANUFACTURING COMPANIES
Vitrum Glass Group has been providing premium fabricated glass to the glazing industry for over twenty years from its modern automated manufacturing plant in Langley BC. With current growth and expansion the team at Vitrum is growing.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: