SOS Personnel (Sarnia) Inc
- Prepares and maintains financial accounting / controllership function processes
- Supports key financial and operational processes:
- SG&A expenditures (accounting, reporting, budgeting and forecasting), and financial reporting and analysis.
- Maintains and updates accounting and business policies, procedures and process documentation
- Prepare the monthly SG&A expense analysis, forecasts and reporting
- Effective and timely month end close
- Complete assigned balance sheet reconciliations
- Compile the management P&L
- Maintain strong internal controls and ensure continued compliance with SOX
- Actively identify and implement process improvements in the General Accounting areas
- Ad-hoc duties and special projects as assigned
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years financial accounting and analysis experience or equivalent
- Designated accountant (CGA, CMA or CA) or in process of attaining a designation
- University degree – Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (i.e. Pivot Tables, Macros, Formulas).
- Demonstrated ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: