Strive Work Force
At Strive, we take pride in hiring the best of the best. Our goal is to offer our contractors a flawless experience that will leave them wanting for more. Everything starts with the right attitude: showing up every day with enthusiasm and willingness to push ourselves. Specializing in commercial and governmental projects, our standards of quality and professionalism are way up there. We work as a team bringing each other up and helping each other progress so we can do better and feel better about our work. Our goal is to build and grow our team so we can count on everyone and reward our top team players and performers. We believe taking care of our workers is the key to our success as a team.
What we offer:
- Hourly competitive wage based on experience and performance
- Steady work year-round
- Out of town opportunities (intermittent)
- Piecework opportunities
- High specs drywall: thinking ahead of tapers and solid joint placement to avoid cracking.
- Work efficiently to keep good production
- Stay clean as you go
- Show up every day on time
- Be receptive and respective of foremen and authorities in place
- Respect site-specific safety and IPC measures
- Journeymen have to be willing to teach apprentices
- GST/WCB/SIN number
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: