Room Service Operator
Sheraton Gateway Hotel
Here's To Your Journey with Us
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
The Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport, located at Terminal 3, Toronto AMF, 3000 Toronto Pearson International Airport, Mississauga, Ontario, L5P1C4 is currently hiring a Room Service Operator.
- Take room service orders over the phone.
- Answer questions on menu selections, and check with kitchen staff.
- Answer guest questions or concerns regarding the origin, vintage, and style of various wines.
- Place and log call back for room service order.
- Notify guests and management of delays in service delivery.
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day.
- Record transaction in MICROS system at time of order.
- Complete all closing reports, including MICROS reports.
- Process all payment methods.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests'' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Quote Job Reference: 19163856