Restaurant Events Sales / Coordinator
The St. Regis Toronto
Here's To Your Journey with St. Regis
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
The St. Regis Toronto, located at 325 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5H 4G3 is currently hiring a Restaurant Events Sales / Coordinator.
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservations, and answer inquiries from guests.
- Operate standard office equipment other than computers.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Transmit information or documents using a computer, mail, or facsimile machine, including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests'' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, prepare and review written documents accurately and completely, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other employees and departments, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Quote Job Reference: 19160050