National Talent Acquisition Specialist
December 17, 2020
Our RG Henderson division is the largest Food Equipment Repairer in Toronto (GTA), Ontario with over 100 years dedicated to performing installations, warranty/post-warranty emergency repairs and maintenance. We are also a CFESA certified company. We are the leader within our industry and are looking to grow our team!
In the role of National Talent Acquisition Specialist, the primary responsibilities include supporting our growth initiatives through strengthening the talent pipeline of qualified applicants with a focus on professional, technical and trades positions. The position requires you to be skillful in networking with industry partners, colleges, trades schools and leveraging the Heritage Service Brand to attract and retain top talent. This role will report to the National Director of Human Resources located in British Columbia.
- 3-5 years of experience in full cycle recruitment preferably in the construction, trades or hospitality industry
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management or the equivalent in experience
- Certified Human Resources Professional designation (CHRP or CHRL) is an asset
- Able to develop market specific recruitment sourcing strategies to drive the recruitment process and increase talent pipeline
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with employees at various levels throughout the organization. Fluent in French is an asset.
- Strong problem-solving skills, highly resourceful, flexible and adaptable
- Proficient MS Office with experience using a variety of ATS and HRIS systems
Why Work for Heritage Service Group?
We offer our Management and Employees:
- Comprehensive Group Benefits and Pension Program
- Extended health, dental, LTD (following probation), and RRSP contribution matching (after 1st year)
Training and Development Opportunities
- Support from our National HR Team
Excellent Workplace Culture
- You will be part of a growing, stable organization, who is the industry leader in Canada!
Quote Job Reference: 125805