Snack Bar Attendant
Richmond hill, ON
Established in 1995, World Bowl Social Club is the perfect intersection of nightlife, bowling and chef driven cuisine. World Bowl Social Club lights up East Beaver Creek with a tantalizing array of premium bowling, mouth-watering cuisine, and hip nightlife appeal
This role is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food / snack bar environment, including but not limited to: providing exceptional customer service, completing transactions, cleaning food preparation areas and stock rooms, assisting with general kitchen duties, maintaining inventory and performing all other responsibilities as necessary.
Principal duties include:
- Greet customers at the counter, enter orders and provide menu details/ingredient information upon request
- Operate register and handle/record cash Clean, sanitize and maintain cook/prep areas, equipment and stockrooms.
- Keep tables and counter clear of debris
- Receive and record inventory
- Ensure proper food handling procedures are followed including wrapping, labeling, dating, stocking, storing, rotating and checking temperature of products
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Knowledge of cash handling and balancing of daily cash intake
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to lift/push objects weighing over 40 lbs.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Good communication skills to deal effectively with staff and public
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer knowledge.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: