Key Food Equipment Services
December 12, 2020
Heritage Service Group
Our Key Food Equipment Services division is the largest food equipment service provider in Western Canada with over 35 years of experience providing high quality and reliable food equipment service, experienced technical advice and an extensive inventory of OEM parts. We are also a CFESA certified company. We deliver service excellence with integrity from a team-driven, dynamic mindset and we are looking to grow our team!
In the role of General Manager, the primary responsibilities include overseeing the operations, customer retention, business development and administration functions across our four branches located in the Prairies. The position requires collaboration with department leaders to create budgets, develop business plans and create productive and sustainable relations in an effort to drive client growth. This role will report into the Vice President.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business development and customer retention
- Create, implement and evaluate the division's business plan
- Build relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop operational policies and procedures to support the day to day business activities
- Promote a positive workplace culture that encourages service excellence and high employee morale
- Monitor the budget to ensure that sales targets are met and staff are continually motivated to achieve sales and performance objectives
- Support and participate in performing various HR functions, including: employee hiring, training and development, performance appraisals, health and safety, etc.
- Improve organizational processes with a focus on quality, productivity and efficiency
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are completed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- 3 years+ of experience in an Operations Management, Sales Management or Business Management role
- Understand general finance and budgeting, including: profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management
- Customer service orientated with excellent communication skills and the ability to support escalated issues
- Proficient MS Office with experience using a variety of ERP systems
- Must be able to travel 35-45% of the time across branches within Western Canada (i.e. Regina, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Calgary, etc.)
Why Work for Heritage Service Group?
We offer our Management and Employees:
- Industry-Leading Compensation
- Comprehensive Group Benefits and Pension Program
- Extended health, dental, LTD (following probation), and RRSP contribution matching (after 1st year)
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Support from our National Leadership Team
- Work-Life Balance
- Excellent Workplace Culture
- You will be part of a growing, stable organization, who is the industry leader in Canada!