Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world. Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centers in more than 180 countries, where we validate the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year.
Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson, the world's leading learning company with global-reach and market-leading businesses. Pearson is listed on both the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO).
We are committed to providing accommodation for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We offer a great environment to start or grow your career, we are now hiring for a part-time Test Administrator to join our team in Holiday Inn, 2569 Dobbin Rd, West Kelowna BC V4T 2J6
This position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment. In this position, you will be required to:
- Comply with all testing procedures and strictly adhere to company policies using careful judgment
- Check-in testing candidates, verify identification and explain the exam process
- Proctor / invigilate candidates while testing
- Troubleshoot with internal departments to fix technical issues
- Complete light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming the floors and sanitizing keyboards after each candidate has finished their examination
Our ideal candidate demonstrates teamwork, with the availability to work a variety of shifts any day - Monday through Saturday - between the hours of 7:30 am and 8 pm. Candidate must be open to flexible scheduling.
This is strictly a part-time position and will remain as such, 5-15 hours per week, with an expectation to work more hours if needed.
Schedules are available at least 2 weeks in advance.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: TA0101