Assistant Restaurant Manager
Bibo Pizzeria Ltd.
Richmond, BC, BC
February 28, 2020
Company: Bibo Pizzeria 7899 Templeton station Rd, Richmond BC, V7B 0B7
Job Location: Same as Above
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Benefits: 2 weeks paid holidays
Start Date: ASAP
Bibo Pizzeria is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager for its Richmond branch. As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Maintain/support the high standard of quality represented in our Food & Beverage program
- Assist restaurant manager in handling all HR aspects, including onboarding, progressive discipline, employee reviews, training etc.
- Overseeing and controlling inventory levels, freshness standards, and ordering of supplies
- Ensuring all guests receive an exceptional guest experience through effective staff training & development
- Perform regular table visits and genuine guest interactions
- Overseeing & meeting company cleanliness and product freshness standards
- Completion of High School
- 2 years of previous work experience in hospitality/food service industry with at least one year of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of cost- control procedures, inventory management and some financial management
- Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays in a busy fast-paced environment including opening, midday and closing shifts
- Team Player, organized, flexible, reliable, customer focussed, good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate well in English
- A valid Driver’s license or ability to obtain one.
- Fast paced environment, attention to detail needed, standing for pro-longed periods.