December 31, 2019
CNF Marketing, a rapidly growing family business, is a leading expert in E-Commerce development and management, and provides a variety of services. One of their main services includes providing space in their warehouse to store and ship retail product for several different fashion companies, which include brands such as FurHatWorld.com, FurSource.com, and SheepskinTown.com, among others. CNF Marketing also provides IT services, such as web development, and sales and marketing services to clients.
We are searching for a detail-oriented and flexible Operations Manager to join our growing team. The Operations Manager will assist in overseeing the warehouse and customer service operations. This role is instrumental in leading the business growth, keeping up with current online sales and growing marketing trends, and maintaining a high quality of service for the company.
Will be responsible for overseeing the purchasing of the fur products to sell, ensuring quality of the products and packaging, building strong relationships with the suppliers, shipping and receiving, and managing both warehouse and customer service operations to maximize the exposure and online sales for customers all over the world in a cost effective manner.
- Assist in overseeing operations
- Oversee customer service
- Coordinate with suppliers on an ongoing basis
- Acquire permits/customs clearance
- Train new and casual warehouse staff
- Coordinate photoshoots
- Inventory management
- Approves timesheets
- Manage the whole purchase order system
- Source products/suppliers
- Oversee warehouse management
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 5 years’ experience in a similar management role
- Manufacturing and/or retail experience is an asset
- Experience in maintaining inventory levels and in buying and cost negotiating
- Understands the seasonality of the business
- Knowledge in the fashion and garment industry and the terms would be an asset
- Must take initiative, be responsive, and a collaborative team player
- Demonstrates a solid knowledge of technology
- Desirable Traits:
- Meticulous, go getter, not afraid to step in, common sense, make decisions, bite the bullet, reliable, think outside the box
If you would like more information about this position or CNF Marketing, contact Lisa Cefali, Partner, Executive Search & Strategic Development at (204) 934-8833.
Quote Job Reference: 193219