Martial Arts (Taekwondo) Instructor
Sirota's Alchymy - Martial Arts
Sirota's Alchymy - Martial Arts & Life Skills Centre (established in 1992) is family oriented Martial Arts Centre.
We are seeking an experienced, inspiration and skilled instructor who loves working with children and who is committed to making a positive difference in our society. This position is for our Vancouver location.
- Teach Martial Arts Classes from novice to advanced level (group and private lessons).
- Ability to demonstrate with proficiency martial arts skills from novice to advanced levels.
- Create lesson plans.
- Oversee progress of students.
- Teach Taekwondo and Hapkido.
- Plan and carry out group and private lessons/activities.
- Schedule and manage school activities.
- Instruct children, youth and adults with special needs/disabilities.
- Instruct group and private lessons.
- Design and implement programs.
- Train junior instructors.
- Enforce company policies and safety rules.
- Minimum of 3rd Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo from Kukkiwon (World Taekwondo).
- Experience working with individuals with special needs is an asset but not required.
- Be passionate about martial arts and making a positive difference in our community.
- High School or equivalent.
Required experience Martial Arts: 3 years.
Compensation Salary: $22.00 - $25.00/Hourly.
Receive two weeks paid vacation.
We have been Facilitating Personal and Community Empowerment has since 1992. We operate two Professional Centres in Vancouver and Richmond (Steveston Village) as well as conduct programs at various schools and community organizations throughout Metro Vancouver.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: