E-commerce Sales Manager
Richmond Hill , ON
Lumidesign is a Richmond Hill-based company specializing in mirrors, lighting and design. In addition to our home products line, we focus on high quality, detailed design, short lead and intelligent customization, and we have a special relationship with the architecture and design (A&D) community, working closely with interior designers, furniture manufacturers and architects. All design parameters are customizable to fit specific customer needs, understanding that mirrors, mirror tvs and lighting must be seamlessly embedded in the furniture, structure or space. You can find Lumidesign products in many hotels, casinos, condominiums, restaurants and luxury homes across Canada. We are a one stop shop that has planning, design and manufacturing all in one place and we are proud that Lumidesign is Canada’s only manufacturer and backlit specialist with over 10 years of industry experience.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for an E-commerce Sales Manager with extensive E-commerce experience to lead, grow and manage the sales activities in Chinese market.
In this role, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Create, propose and execute the e-commerce sales and promotional strategy for Lumidesign to increase sales in the Chinese target market;
- Identify key steps in the plan, monitor the plan regularly and provide feedback;
- Work closely with the marketing department to ensure marketing plans and strategies are effective in the Chinese market;
- Lead and manage the sales department, identify key team players, and hire new talent to achieve Lumidesign’s sales and e-commerce goals in China;
- Provide ongoing training, motivation and mentorship to the sales team, passing on expertise and experience of developing distribution and e-commerce sales channels and methods with major Chinese online platforms from beginning to the end;
- Propose and implement e-commerce sales manuals, guidelines and policies to promote Lumidesign’s unique offerings in Chinese markets;
- Create, explore and maintain mutually trusting relationships with important Chinese distributors, e-commerce platforms, partners and clients;
- Conduct efficient negotiations and oversee sales contracts on behalf of the company;
- Record, track and analyze online sales performance and adjust sales strategies accordingly.
You will be working at our office located at 28 Fulton Way, Unit 7, Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 1J5. We are offering a competitive salary of $95,680 per year. You will be working 40 hours per week. This is a permanent, full-time position.
What we need from you
The ideal candidate must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or above or equivalent experience;
- Over 10 years of experience in a managerial role in sales, marketing or a related field in China in lighting, mirrors, furniture or interior design;
- Over 10 years of experience identifying, developing and maintaining key relationships with distributors, e-commerce platforms, partners and clients, including interior designers, architects, real estate developers, hotel, restaurant and other hospitality operations, furniture, home products and hypermarket entities, and similar;
- Over 5 years of management experience in e-commerce, online and digital sales platforms in the Chinese market;
- A demonstrated track record in business management, sales and strategic planning;
- Extensive knowledge of Chinese e-commerce, sales, marketing, advertising and media channels, including popular e-commerce platforms such as Alibaba, JD, NetEase etc.;
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin;
- Strong leadership, planning, communication and inter-personal skills.