Gibson Greenwood Inc.
January 6, 2020
80 Ward St., Suite 99
Toronto, M6H 4A6
We are a growing architectural millwork company located in the heart of Toronto's west end specializing in high end cabinetry and wooden fixtures. We work as a close knit team to produce some of the city's best custom work for top architects and designers. With our award winning team members and using advanced technologies we continue to execute challenging and exciting projects.
We are looking for a permanant full-time cabinetmaker to join our team.
- Set up and operate a variety of woodworking machines and use various handtools to fabricate and repair wooden, veneer, laminate or malamine cabinetry and high-end furniture and fixtures
- Read blueprints or drawings of articles to be constructed and plan a sequence of cutting or shaping operations to be performed
- Match material for colour, grain, or texture. Prepare material for finishing and shipping
- Install cabinetry and fixtures on site
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in English
- Motivated and excel at working in a busy team environment
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Tracking and managing inventory, supplies, and project parts
- Must have al least 5 years experience
- Must have a trade certificate or diploma
- to be negotiated between $19.00 to $23.00 per hour.