Key Food Equipment Services
November 27, 2019
Key Food Equipment Services is seeking an exceptional Service Dispatcher to schedule and deploy our growing and busy division of dedicated service technicians from our Vancouver office. The right candidate is energetic and team-oriented with a true understanding of customer service a mind for detail and organization, who wants to join our group of dedicated service excellence professionals and grow with our company.
We are an industry leader in providing technical service repairs for commercial kitchen equipment. We ensure responsive service from experienced, highly trained professionals to ensure our customers most important asset to operations is kept running.
- Review service request requirements and assign priority.
- Dispatch requests for service to the appropriate Technician based on factors such as Service Level Agreements (SLA's), skill set, location, security clearance, availability, training, specialization, etc.
- Utilize ERP software to coordinate and track Technicians to ensure route optimization.
- Monitor and maintain Technician Daily Time Sheets and reconcile against Service Orders.
- Coordinate with other departments to fulfill all aspects of service requests.
- Monitor and follow up on work order progress to ensure timely completion.
- Maintain communication with customers regarding service times and updates.
- Review and confirm all service order details for accuracy prior to sending to accounting for invoicing.
- Maintain knowledge of warranty guidelines and develop relationships with manufacturing partners.
- Monitor daily dispatch activity to identify escalations which require immediate attention.
- Additional responsibilities commensurate with qualifications may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum 1 year previous dispatch/scheduling experience in a comparable environment
- Demonstrates and understands what service excellence means in a dispatch role
- Builds relationships through trust, exceptional communication and accountability
- Approaches problems and decisions methodically and demonstrates sound judgement
- Prioritizes multiple competing tasks and adapts quickly in a dynamic environment
- Actively seeks win-win solutions
- Strong computer skills in basic office required; ERP solutions preferred.
Why Work for Key
- We are an industry leader, stable and growing – which makes us exciting to be a part of.
- We recognize and value high performance and encourage your growth and input.
- We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package and opportunities for education funding.
- Our people are hardworking, fun and collaborative and dedicated to the success of our business.
We look for people with a clear drive for delivering service excellence with integrity, from a team-driven and dynamic mindset. If this is the right fit for you, please provide you resume and let us know what makes you the right fit for Key.
While we greatly appreciate your interest in working with us, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Quote Job Reference: 123323