November 5, 2019
Come join the dynamic team at Mindful—a mission-driven media company that is dedicated to sharing secular mindfulness to support good health, positive relationships and a compassionate society. With a monthly audience of over two million, this is a chance to make a real impact! You’ll enjoy our positive, flexible and collaborative work culture.
We’re seeking a Marketing Coordinator, preferably based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, but we will also consider remote candidates. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated to execute marketing strategies that foster inspiration and engagement and to run campaigns that are audience-centered and data-driven. You’ll thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment. You’ll see problems as opportunities and offer ideas and solutions that help drive campaign success. You’ll work well both collaboratively and independently as needed.
- Plan and manage assigned marketing projects including the development of marketing plans, promotions, and engagement activities.
- Support the implementation of promotional campaigns in collaboration with other Mindful departments and/or external partners to develop content and marketing materials.
- Assist in managing Mindful’s digital presence, including website updates, customer relationship management (CRM) platforms and social media execution.
- Manage marketing email campaigns.
- Track performance through digital analytics.
- Write, edit, and design marketing promotions, newsletters, and other digital media materials as assigned.
- Any other duties as requested.
Qualifications and skills:
- Some relevant promotional and/or marketing experience.
- Superior project management skills with knowledge/experience in business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing, marketing campaign management, design and content writing.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Confidence in evaluating options and making recommendations on proposed solutions.
- Experience in website content management , Google Analytics reporting, email distribution systems and CRM systems.
- Interest and background in mindfulness
- Experience and/or aptitude with graphic design
Additional Information: This is a full-time permanent position. Note, we are not able to sponsor anyone for immigration to Canada. Salary is commensurate with qualifications. We offer flexible working arrangements, paid leave, and employer-paid health benefits. We are a supportive and inclusive workplace and encourage people from diverse communities, cultures and backgrounds to apply.