Wise Advice Canada
April 30, 2020
Wise Advice, one of the best immigration consultant in Toronto and suburbs (Scarborough, Brampton and other GTA area) founded by Mr. Nikhil Rana specializes in Immigration and Visa advice and procedures. The firm is passionate about making every aspiring Canadian immigrant’s dream a reality by adding a professional touch to their immigration services. Wise Advice has successfully processed and completed over 10,000 cases of various type and helped their clients complete the formalities and get visas through Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), Provincial authorities & Canadian Embassies and Consulates around the world.
Term: Permanent, Full time
Business Type: Immigration Consultancy Services
Job Location: 60 Lacoste Blvd suite #205, Brampton, ON, L6P 4B5
Number of Position: 1
Salary: $23.75 per hour
Reporting to the Registered consultant, an office administrator will mainly oversee and manage internal administrative procedures to prepare different types of immigration applications for clients from different countries across the globe. You will be part of a very busy, time sensitive and fast-paced work environment.
- Carry out administrative activities associated with immigration applications of clients
- Setup client appointments and prepare basic assessment information for registered consultant to assess and discuss immigration cases with clients
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative internal procedures to manage client meetings, documentations and preparations of immigration files
- Plan, establish internal procedures and work priorities. Delegate client applications to administrative assistant staff for case preparation and submission. Supervise administrative activities of administration assistant staff.
- Meet and respond to inquiries from the clients under the supervision of registered consultant
- Administer and coordinate secure handling & filling of client documentations, also secure disposal of assets
- Under the guidance of registered consultant, gather and compile information required to prepare immigration case
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports about immigration cases in process and their status
- Co-ordinate and place orders for office & printer supplies, IT equipment, forms and other office resources
- Maintain a professional association with clients and contacts at different Canadian post secondary educational institutes
- Must have excellent proficiency in English language, both written and verbal. Knowledge of other languages will be a strong asset
- Must have two years of post secondary education from Canadian institute
- One-year experience in office administration required. Experience in law firm or immigration consultancy service is an asset.
- Highly effective client services and organizational skills
- Team player and highly adaptive to work in culturally diverse environment
- Must have excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications such as Word & Excel, docusign, Adobe Professional for document processing. Working knowledge of cloud storage, officio application and document management system is an asset.
- Working knowledge online accounts of different Govt of Canada’s departments (IRCC, CRA, Canada post) is as asset
- Having own vehicle is an asset
Start date: ASAP
Work hours: Minimum 35 to 40 hours per week.