Standard Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
Various locations in Lower Mainland, BC
September 19, 2020
Standard Plumbing & Heating Ltd. offers high quality plumbing and heating services to customers. With several years of experience in residential and commercial business, we are dedicated to exceptional quality and customer service. Currently, we are hiring 2 full-time Plumbers to join our team as soon as possible.
Business Address: Unit 103, 12889, 84 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 0K5
Number of positions: 2
Terms of employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $27.00 per hour
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work location: Various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley (BC) and/or as per company?s contracts
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems.
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems.
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors.
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines.
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges.
- Communicate with co-workers and other tradesmen.
- Completion of Secondary School.
- Relevant education or minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Trade certification in plumbing would be an asset but not mandatory.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability and willingness to work independently with limited supervision.
- Good customer service skills.
- If any of the current employee of Standard Plumbing & Heating Ltd. makes a referral that results in to hire, the company will pay $500 referral to that employee.
- Financial assistance for relocation from other provinces or regions will be provided up to $1000.00 for qualified candidates.