Human Resources Administrator
November 23, 2019
Heritage Service Group
Division - RG Henderson & Heritage Parts
We are Canada's leading service provider for commercial kitchen equipment; using OEM parts to provide fast and reliable service across North America. Our mission is to provide the highest quality customer care in the food service industry, working hard to build lasting relationships and deliver the solutions our customers count on.
Our RG Henderson division is the largest Food Equipment Repair and OEM Parts Distributor in Toronto (GTA), Ontario with over 100 years dedicated to performing installations, warranty/post-warranty emergency repairs and maintenance as a CFESA certified company. We are the leader within our industry and are looking to grow our team!
In the role of Human Resources Administrator, the primary responsibilities include supporting the National HR Team with tasks pertaining to: recruitment and selection, orientation and on-boarding, benefits, special projects, and employee document requests etc. The position requires you to be very detail-orientated, professional, demonstrate confidentiality and be knowledgeable in standard HR practices. This role will report to the HR Manager.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a Human Resources Administrator role
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management or the equivalent in experience
- Certified Human Resources Professional designation (CHRP or CHRL) is an asset
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with employees at various levels throughout the organization
- Highly organized, detail-orientated and resourceful
- Takes direction well with strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Proficient MS Office with experience using a variety of HRIS systems
Why Work for Heritage Service Group?
We offer our Management and Employees:
- Comprehensive Group Benefits and Pension Program
- Extended health, dental, LTD (following probation), and RRSP contribution matching (after 1st year)
Training and Development Opportunities
- Support from our National HR Team
Excellent Workplace Culture
- You will be part of a growing, stable organization, who is the industry leader in Canada!
Quote Job Reference: 123029