Systems Design Assistant/Design Coordinator
Richmond Hill, ON
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills required. Attention to detail.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Under specific direction of Lead Systems Specialists, Systems Designers and Systems Engineers, performs routine technical and administrative tasks that support the systems design/engineering activities of a Branch or Regional Systems Engineering Team.
- Ensures that all drawings is ordered for assigned projects, coordinates and tracks delivery for Project Managers and Lead Systems Specialist.
- Handles excess material at project closeout by sending it back to the factory or transferring it to another project under the direction of the Project Manager or Lead System Specialist.
- Ensures Branch/Region has adequate supplies of paper, submittal binders, job book inserts, etc. by coordinating with Branch/Regional Administrative staff.
- Completes valve, damper and room schedules as required under the direction of the Lead Systems Specialist, Systems Designer or Systems Engineer.
- Assembles project submittals for customer approval, ensuring that all required information for the submittal is included and transmitted to the customer.
- May assist with preparation and layout of installation drawings using the standards library.
- Revises engineered drawings by compiling field changes into one set of as-built drawings.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: