Infant Toddler Educator
Bee House Montessori Day Care
April 30, 2020
Bee House Montessori Day Care is hiring Infant Toddler Educator (permanent, full-time position).
- Planning, implementing and evaluating infants/toddlers’ activities and experiences.
- Monitoring the infants/toddlers’ progress and development.
- Participating in diapering, bathroom and toilet training duties and promoting health and independent practices.
- Preparing snacks and ensuring that infants/toddlers with allergies and other special conditions receive the appropriate accommodations.
- Preparing monthly reports on the infants/toddlers’ development.
- Ensuring a healthy and safe environment for all infants/toddlers.
- Ensuring positive communication with infants/toddlers and parents and co-educators.
- Attending and participating in monthly staff, parent meetings.
Work location: 283 Hart St, Coquitlam, BC V3K 4B1
- College diploma in Early Childhood Education.
- Early Childhood Educator and Infant Toddler Educator License to Practice are required.
Experience: Experience related in early childhood education is an asset.
Language: English required
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4 % gross salary.