Jiu Jitsu Instructor
World Martial Arts
June 30, 2020
We are looking for a full-time, permanent Jiu Jitsu Instructor.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Instruct students regarding all matters related to the practice of Jiu Jitsu.
- Explain in an easy an understandable way the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu techniques.
- Schedule activities, keep logs, maintain records and prepare reports.
- Advise on all matters related to the practice of jiu jitsu, including all techniques.
- Develop all practice activities following the guidelines.
- Effectively participate in all activities (meetings, trainings, etc.) of the Training Center.
- Provide practical and emotional support to the team during classes and competition events.
- Hire and transfer the skills and knowledge to new staffs if needed.
You need to meet the following qualification:
- 3-5 years of experience is required.
- Completion of Secondary school is required.
- Language of work is English.
Your hourly wage will be $20.
Benefits: 10 days of paid holiday or 4 % gross salary.