Pacrim Hospitality Services, Inc.
November 15, 2019
Position Title: Investments Manager – Credit and Investment
Main Job Duties:
- Evaluate financial risks, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning Pacrim capital expansion projects requiring debt-equity.
- Plan short- and long-term cash flows for capital expansion projects and assess financial performance
- Analyze investment projects to determine the amount and type of debt-equity best suited to each project.
- Advise on and participate in the marketing and sales of Pacrim debt-equity offerings.
- Prepare a regular risk profile for all Pacrim debt portfolios.
- Collect financial and investment information about domestic and international lenders.
- Provide investment advice and recommendations to Pacrim senior management.
- Prepare company, industry and economic outlooks, analytical reports, briefing notes and correspondence.
- Network to develop business relations and promote the sale of Pacrim debt-equity offerings to domestic and international investors.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce, economics or a related field is usually required.
- A master's degree in business administration, finance or management science is preferred.
- Several years of experience within the banking or financial industry, including experience in developing and marketing large debt equity products and offerings.
Conditions, Location of work
Language(s): English essential with priority given to candidates with foreign language skills that facilitate direct communication with international clientele.
Work Hours: 35-40 hours/week
Workdays: Weekdays and Weekends, Day and Night Shifts
Terms of Employment (Full Time, Part Time, Casual): Full-Time, Permanent