Customer Service & Sales - Call Center Agent
The Sydney Call Centre
Join our team and soar with us! We need Call Centre Representatives who will raise customer satisfaction and support the sales process, handling outbound/inbound calls with customers and prospects. Candidates should be highly reliable and have excellent communication skills.
Sydney, NS. Full-Time or Part-Time, Evenings, $12.00-$13.00/hour + Bonuses, Free Personal Health Benefits.
MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
Available shift schedules include: Day, Mid, Night, and Night/Weekend. Please apply and follow up with our Talent Acquisition team to find the right schedule.
WHAT DOES A CALL CENTRE REPRESENTATIVE DO?
Develop your abilities and grow with our team, interacting with customers from coast to coast making outbound calls or taking inbound support calls.
Call Centre Representatives are responsible for the following tasks:
- Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Recognize sales opportunity and apply sales skills to upgrade
- Explain and position the products and processes with customers
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction with managerial team
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The Sydney Call Centre provides all new employees with training so all positive, driven, and confident applicants will be considered for the role. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic and dedicated. Having fun and interacting with all different levels of the team is part of the job. In this role you will be a fully engaged team member and will need to be dedicated to bringing a positive & enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
- Fluent English (minimum score of 8 on IELTS)
- Highly reliable, willing to learn and acquire new skills
- Enjoy talking to people, helping them resolve their frustrations
- Motivated by lucrative bonus plans and daily contests
- Exhibit professional communication and customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 18 years of age
Entry-level or experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, collections, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is preferred, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.
NEED AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
At The Sydney Call Centre we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees; they are our most important resource!
Total Rewards Breakdown:
- Competitive Starting Compensation
- Weekly Bonus Opportunity
- Paid Time-Off
- Daily, Week, and Quarterly Recognition
- Paid Holidays
- Daily Contest Payouts
- Free Personal Health Benefits
- Career Progression
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Advancement Opportunity
- Ongoing Training
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Cash and Prize Incentives
- Modern Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- And More...
MCI is the Parent Company for the following businesses: Gravis Apps, Mass Markets, and OnBrand24. MCI acquires and operates companies that provide tech-enabled BPO CX services, software applications, and technology to mid-market & enterprise customers. MCI is a multi-faceted tech-enabled business services supplier with a synergetic product and services portfolio and an expert leadership team. Our focus is on the development and delivery of dynamic technology, human capital, and professional services.
MCI Canada is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. MCI Canada will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
Quote Job Reference: 114312827