Engineering Services Manager
Pacrim Hospitality Services, Inc.
November 15, 2019
Main Job Duties:
- Direct the maintenance and repair of Pacrim buildings, machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems.
- Develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs at Pacrim facilities.
- Co-ordinate exterior cleaning, snow removal and landscaping operations at Pacrim facilties.
- Administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services used in the maintenance and repair of Pacrim facilities.
- Plan and manage a facility's maintenance budget.
- Assist in planning and evaluating new Pacrim construction projects.
- Oversee the installation, maintenance and repair of real estate infrastructures including machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems.
- Completion of a college or university program in electrical or mechanical engineering or in another discipline related to building maintenance or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience in building maintenance.
- Several years of supervisory experience in civil engineering, facility operations or maintenance.
Language(s): English essential with priority given to candidates with foreign language skills that facilitate direct communication with international clientele.
Work Hours: 35-40 hours/week
Workdays: Weekdays and Weekends, Day and Night Shifts
Terms of Employment (Full Time, Part Time, Casual): Full-Time, Permanent