Mineral Process Engineer
The Staffing Exchange
The Staffing Exchange, North American is currently seeking an strong intermediate to Senior Minerals Engineer to join one of its Mind Size Mining Engineering clients here in Vancouver. This is a full time position working with our clients Mineral processing group. The ideal candidate will have a background in Mineral Engineering, Testing and have a passion to increase awareness of the mining industry. As part of the Mineral group you will work closely, both in the lab and in the field, with our clients on pre-feasibility, Feasibility studies, EPCM projects and ongoing bids.
- Work in both the Lab, Mineral testing facilities and on site conducting mineral testing, sorting and conducting data analysis results.
- Initiate or develop programs that can reduce the time required to analyze data
- Conduction both Pre-feasibility and Feasibility studies, process simulations and develop PFD's and mass balances
- Prepare Estimates for the processing engineering dept as needed, that supports cost, capital projects and overall analysis to achieve a successful bid and tender.
- Prepare technical reports, review drawings under the direction of the Mineral Dept Manager
- Lead projects, including plant start-ups and shut downs.
- Mining or Mineral Processing degree
- Registered or eligible to be registered as Professional Engineering in British Columbia
- 3+ years of recent mineral sorting, or process engineering
- Strong data Analyst with VBA
- Experience working on Mining Projects , Particularly in Ore, Lime or other related minerals.
- Highly organized and attention to details
- Strong technical report writing
- Ability to travel around Canada and the US, Must have a Canadian Passport
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: