Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Agent- 4354
Duration: 12+ months
- Associates degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required, plus three to five years of related work experience, preferably within a service / sales, or technical work environment.
- Must have proficient computer skills within the following applications: Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, ACCESS, Desktop Publishing and Internet business application usage.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients.
- Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
- Ability to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
- Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principals is desired.
- Under direct supervision, supports the Branch Operations Manager in the completion of assigned tasks to maximize productivity and profitability of the branch.
- Support provided includes material handling, reviewing postings, billing, and database administrative activities.
- Provides back up call handling as needed.
1. Participates in the materials coordination for the team if applicable for proper and timely follow up on orders.
2. Issues purchase orders as needed. Ensures material costs are posted to appropriate contract or ticket.
3. Escalates issues as appropriate.
4. Maintains database information in a service technology system.
5. Accurately and daily reviews reported service request information posted into a service technology system. Posted information includes labor hours, material purchases, expenses and other service ticket job related transactions. Ensures technicians are reporting service request information daily.
6. Tracks associated service request costs, revenues due, customer billing authority and the like to ensure accurate invoicing. Ensure labor reported matches technicians time sheet submitted.
7. Assists with asset management including collections and cost control. Responsible for service invoicing. Using billing input from the CSA- Dispatch, processes and audits service request information. Reviews financial systems for billable charges not posted to service orders.
8. Proactively contacts customers at 10 to 14 days from date of invoice to ensure customer satisfaction and a commitment to pay. Escalates issues as needed to the Service Managers.
9. Coordinating with the CSA-Dispatch, generates scheduled service visit reports and any other supporting documents or customer and value reporting required by the contract.
10. Provides filing support for the Service Ops support group. Ensures that files are accurate, orderly and up to date.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: