Misty Mountain Industries Ltd.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Who you are…
- Your friends and co-workers describe you as someone who “gets things done”.
- You are passionate about customer service.
- For you, completing a project is a satisfying experience.
- Stress rolls off you like water off a duck’s back.
- You’re happiest when you are busy.
- You sweat the details and care deeply about getting things right.
- If a co-worker is struggling and needs help, you’re the first one to volunteer.
- It wouldn’t hurt if you liked wild mushrooms.
Your experience and education…
- You have a CPA or equivalent designation
- You are familiar with Sage 300
- You have 7 or more years experience in accounting/administration
Among other things, you will…
- Ensure accurate and timely financial tracking and reporting.
- Have overall responsibility for dealings with banking, export/import, HR, legal, accounting, insurance, and government filings.
- Communicate with customers, take orders, and enter data into the system.
- Pay an active role in the growth and development of the company.
- Make sure the company has a solid, documented business foundation.