Artsy Contracting Company Ltd.
Job Status: Full Time, Permanent
Hours of Work: 40 Hours/Week
Rate of Pay: $23-$28/Hourly + Commission
Position Available: 1
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
An AWMAC Member since 1984, Artsy Contracting Company Ltd. has been in the millwork business for over 30 years. Located in Delta, a prime industrial area within British Columbia, our plant covers over 45,000 square feet of clean, well-lit floor space with high-precision and digitally-controlled machinery found onsite.
Artsy has completed a multitude of commercial and residential projects throughout Canada, and are able to reach and provide our services to clientele outside of Canada as well.
From initial material preparation to assembly to final surface finishing, our team of skilled and experienced professionals excel in delivering work that exceeds our clients’ expectations.
Your typical responsibilities:
The Marketing Manager will play a critical role in helping develop our business further and extend our services throughout Canada and outside of the country.
- Research and analyze millwork business data to help develop marketing plans and promotional strategies for the sales team;
- Conduct the market research about initial material, assembly and final surface finishing to determine customer needs, in order to improve the millwork business service;
- Conduct the training to explore promotion skills for the marketing and sales teams;
- Draft the marketing plans, including promotion strategies, specific action plans and budgets;
- Prepare the marketing materials to participate in the tender to explore business opportunities;
- Create professional communications and manage contents for various marketing channels, social media sites and proactive media relations;
- Take the performance appraisal for the marketing team;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
"Must Haves" to be successful in this role:
- College diploma or above;
- Majoring in business administration or in a related field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing or in a related occupation;
- Experience in millwork or related industry preferred;
- Good leadership, communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong analysis, research and reporting skills;
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills;
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
Benefits that will attract you:
- Competitive salary;
- Extended medical and dental insurance;
- Performance-based salary increases and bonuses;
- Statutory holidays;
- Paid vacation;
- Employee events and travels.