Mobile Cloud Developer
Mobile DevOps Developer – SAP Analytics Cloud Job
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Analytics Cloud team is looking for energetic and innovative senior mobile developers to help with our next generation cloud-based Analytics platform for iOS and Android. Are you a passionate individual who wants an opportunity to learn new things while honing your skills using leading edge technologies for Cloud, Big Data, Mobile, SAP HANA (in Memory) and modern Visualization? Do you thrive in a team with strong engineers to learn from and where all members of the engineering team, including management are close to the code and making technical contributions? If so, then this is the right job for you! Help us shape the future.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- As a mobile dev ops developer on the cloud analytics mobile team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Define and architect the design of a continuous build, delivery and deploy infrastructure
- Collaborate in a team environment that extends to colleagues in remote locations and from various lines of businesses within the company.
- Assess new technology, tool and infrastructure to keep up with the rapid pace of change.
- Embrace lean and agile software development principles
- Continually enhance existing skills and seek new areas for personal development
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent with 2+ years of experience working as a Developer in successful product delivery within an enterprise software company.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication skills
- Experience in:
- Cloud deployment in AWS
- Continuous Integration and Deployment tool like (Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Applied programming skills and experience (Java, Python, Ruby)
- Knowledge of and experience in development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, and others) and continuous development models
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and initiative – you must be proactive and results oriented with a track record for delivering results
- Highly effective teamwork and collaboration skills: You must be able to make timely, clear and justifiable decisions and trade-offs based on diverse input data
- Must have a keen interest and investment in mobile application development
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: