Digital Marketing Intern
Dignity Health Global Education
Dignity Health Global Education (DHGE) offers comprehensive, industry-relevant education programs that have been designed through industry-academic partnerships to enhance operational efficiency across health systems and provide the highest quality of patient care. We are looking for a dynamic individual who will be responsible for engaging with our social audience around the world and assist in building brand awareness while maintaining our brand vision. This internship opportunity will provide industry experience and recommendation for the future in exchange for continuing education.
- Collaborate with the on-site Marketing Team to create and implement social media campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics to identify creative ideas to engage effectively with the target audience
- Create social media content for all platforms and manage the posting schedule
- Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including press releases, e-blasts, promotions, media alerts, etc.
- Conduct competitor analysis and recommend best practices on brand awareness, social media, marketing and consumer engagement
- Prepare social media analytics reports for internal distribution
- Working towards the completion of post secondary or bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field
- Ability to work in G-suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Primary knowledge on different social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram as well as Pinterest and Youtube etc.
- Knowledge as to social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights preferred
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop & Adobe Suite
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: