Millomat Stampings Inc
November 30, 2019
Location: 190 Superior Boulevard, Mississauga, Ontario, L5T2L2
Full time, Permanent
Benefits after Qualifying period
Vacation Pay: 4%
Millomat Stamping Inc, is looking for a highly experienced MIG Welder to join their team at the earliest. We value hardworking and dynamic individuals who can contribute to the growth of our company.
Customer satisfaction and excellence in our workmanship is our key to success. Our large team of workers are constantly thriving to manufacture quality products.
Be a part of our growing company and explore opportunities for your career growth.
As a MIG Welder you will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
- Should be able to perform welding tasks for custom fabrication
- Should operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), metal inert gas welding
- Efficiently operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Knowledge of TIG welding will be an asset
- Effectively operate brazing and soldering equipment
- Operate metal shaping machines including metal straightening and bending machines
- Should be able to repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- 3 years of work experience as welder is required
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program in the trade.
- Should be able to communicate in English, any additional language will be an asset.