Senior IT Analyst - Business Analyst
ZF Automotive Windsor
As a Business and Systems Analyst, you will be directly involved in the Company’s (ZF) Modular Broadcast System and ZF’s plant production processes at its two facilities in Windsor, Ontario. Specifically, you will be responsible for the following day to day activities:
- Direct all communication between Company and customer, electronically and thru verbal meetings;
- Provide support on the resolution of EDI [Electronic Data Exchange] and broadcast related issues;
- Support data communication, production server maintenance, production line communication and troubleshooting;
- Make recommendations on the Modular broadcast business process and computer systems for facilities in Windsor, Ontario, Canada and Toluca, Mexico;
- Advise customer on issues relating to the Modular Broadcast system and issues with requirements, sequencing, delivery, and payment for built parts;
- Provide input on troubleshooting issues within sequence and MES/PFS systems;
- Provide support on major projects for customer defined upgrades to the Modular Build program as well as changes on the Sequencing and PFS;
- Must provide full support on all modules of Nysus system
- Provide training and assist plant personnel on the operational configuration and troubleshooting of the systems and work with plant personnel to define and implement system and manufacturing line solutions to resolve various delivery issues;
- Advise Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME) and business teams to quote new opportunities and customers in Sequence/Modules; and
- JIS (just in sequence) support for MES (manufacturing execution systems) In-sequence, I.S.E. & Nysus.
- QAD interface to both In-sequence and Nysus for inventory back-flushing.
- Conformation and collection for financials from FCA.
- FCA MB Broadcast comprehension and support.
- IBM MQ WebSphere management.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- 5 + years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering or related field or 10 years’ experience in lieu of.
- Previous experience with Nysus broadcasting system required
- Required to work varied hours to support a 24hr operation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in multi-functional, multi-cultural virtual teams with team members who speak English as a second language.
- Strong oral communication skills. Demonstrated ability to lead meetings and provide instruction to individuals and small groups both virtually and in person.
- Strong written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to document requirements, test results, and user instructions.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Able to develop a work-plan to manage own and team activities, tasks, deliverables, and schedule.
- Basic benefit package including life insurance
- Working hours: minimum 30hrs/week
- Wage range: $32-38/hr Cdn
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 1292988