Streaming Services Specialist
Windsor , ON
Love Sports? Do you use lingo like IDP, IR and PPR in conversations with friends? Do you know the difference between trade bait, a sleeper and a vulture back, then this might be your dream opportunity!
Sutherland is hiring professionals to provide FAN SUPPORT for our premier client, who is considered The Worldwide Leader in Sports, launching a NEW Program HERE in Windsor!
In this role as a FAN SUPPORT SPECIALIST, you will support all aspects relating to our client’s digital sports platforms, including chat, SMS, email/web-form, social, voice and self-service to provide superior fan experiences every day. If you have a strong passion for sports, enjoy fantasy games and are technically savvy; then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
Who we are:
- At Sutherland, we help strengthen our client's brands by improving how they work. We rethink the process and work together to streamline it, rebuild it, and deliver it back smarter than before. Behind every screen, click or command, at the heart of each process transformation, is our people. It takes big ideas, strong designs, new technology, and top talent from around the globe to explore what's possible. We empower and inspire our teams and leaders to simplify everyday tasks and interactions with a common goal: providing the best customer experience out there. We are Sutherland. Where people and process come together.
You’ll Love working with us because:
- We are experienced and have staying power - We are a global provider of process transformation services and have been successful in this industry since 1986
- We have people strength - Sutherland currently employs over 38,000 professionals in 20 countries across the globe
- We invest in our people - We have a "promote from within" culture that is not limited or impeded by geographical locations. Many of our managers started out as associates on the phone
- Outside-the-box thinkers are rewarded! We’re looking for dynamic sports enthusiasts with the individual initiative to do everything possible to ensure that every fan is beyond satisfied.
- “Spring Training” is fully paid, we make sure you have the tools to succeed before you get on “the field” to work with our clients.
- The Fan Support Specialist is an experienced, enthusiastic, customer focused individual who provides friendly and high-quality service to Fans. Our client’s mission is to serve the sports fan anytime, anywhere, connecting fans to the sport and fantasy games they love most. In order to accomplish that mission, the Fan Support Specialist must work with the team to build and maintain a loyal customer base by handling transactions and resolving customer issues in a friendly, efficient, and secure manner.
- Create best in class experiences for all fans that contact us
- Support would include educating the fan, help them accomplish what they want to do, (stream a game, create fantasy account, etc.), and talk sports while you do it
- Create relationships with fans based on a love of sports
- Effectively use all available technology tools and resources to resolve fan inquiries
- Develop and maintain a general knowledge of client’s products and services
- Provide exceptional levels of service to every Fan via chat, SMS, email/web-form, social, and voice
- Adhere to company attendance guidelines
- Always maintain professional relationships with coworkers and clients
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate patience with all customers
- Express concern and acknowledge customer problems and issues
- Communicate company products and values with confidence
As an ESPN Plus Fan Support Specialist, you love…
- Watching all types of sports (MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, college sports, PGA golf, Top Rank Boxing, Grand Slam Tennis, United Soccer League, cricket, rugby, Canadian Football League, English Football League, and UEFA Nations League games)
- Having conversations with people you don’t know
- Learning new things and finding creative ways to solve problems
- Fast-paced work environments
- As an ESPN Plus Fan Support Specialist, you will...
- Provide exceptional customer service over the phone in a non-scripted world
- Perform basic-level technical troubleshooting
- Be a professional multitasker
- Drive your own performance within a team environment
- Give and receive feedback regularly
- Be flexible to work various schedules (Hours of operations are 9am to 1am, 7 days a week. This role will involve mostly nights and weekends to assist our fans during the games and weekend events. BUT don’t worry, you won’t miss the games, as they will be playing live on the TVs throughout the production floor!)
- Performs other duties as assigned
As an ESPN Plus Fan Support Specialist, you have…
- A high school diploma (or equivalent)
- Great typing skills (at least 30 words per minute)
- People experience (customer service experience preferred)
- Amazing phone presence (people can literally hear you smiling)
- Experience using a streaming player or gaming system
- An understanding of basic computer and home networking terminology (operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc.)
How to make the roster:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to type 30+ words per minute
- 1+ years customer service experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Efficient in website/digital navigation and interaction
- Knowledge about and passion for Sports
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
- High level of energy, commitment, and a strong drive to succeed
Sutherland where people and process come together.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 8005919395