C# Software Developer for AR project
Eterio Realities Inc.
A recent graduate (4 years) in software development, you are local* to Moncton, Dieppe or the vicinity, you are well versed C# developer, you know your way around Unity, and 3D assets, you are interested in emerging technology and always love to learn new skills and looking for something challenging and new?
We have something for you!
Eterio Realities Inc. and we are presently working on a project related to Augmented Reality and we are looking for someone to join our team.
We like “stone-cold-code-skills” and object-oriented “fanciness”, we don’t expect you to know everything, however, we will expect you to come up with creative solutions.
Here we are looking for:
- C# ( primary skill )
- Unity ( comfortable level )
- Microsoft Visual Studio and development environment
Nice to have :
- Azure knowledge(Service Fabric & Cluster)
- Micro-services knowledge
- General knowledge of Cloud technologies and deployment
- Some CAD knowledge, understanding, or even better, experience!
- Azure cluster node deployment knowledge (deployment template development)
- Security, SSL certificates/ encryption
- AI machine learning (even as a hobby!)
Skills are one thing, but personality is very important, as well, here what we would love to see in our new team member:
- Eager to learn