Senior Manager Enterprise Architecture
Legacy Bowes Group
Our client, the City of Winnipeg, is seeking a Senior Manager Enterprise Architecture to provide business architectural leadership throughout organization to ensure innovation opportunities are maximized in support of the City’s and Departmental business goals.
Under the general direction of the Chief Innovation Officer, the Senior Manager Enterprise Architecture (City Services) is responsible for providing business architectural leadership to senior administration, business stakeholders and subject matter experts. This role is also responsible for delivering business architecture that supports an optimal, secure, and innovative business environment meeting the City’s needs.
Your role as the Senior Manager Enterprise Architecture is to ensure that the City’s business operations are maximizing opportunities for innovation, by linking the business mission, strategy, and processes of the City to its innovation and IT strategies, and documenting this, using appropriate architectural models or views that show how the current and future needs of the City will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner.
- Develop and maintain Innovation Governance framework, strategy and business plans, including maintaining the City Master Plan guiding business decisions and investment across the City in alignment with City Enterprise Architecture
- Drive innovation and transformation while mentoring, coaching, and leading your team to maximize opportunities, linking the business mission, strategy, and processes of the City to its innovation and IT strategies
- Lead the production of artifacts, processes, and building blocks to implement and sustain a City services architecture
- Direct the execution of innovation opportunity assessments throughout the organization
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management of Information Systems or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master’s Degree, in either Business Administration (MBA) preferred or Public Administration (MPA)
- Certification in TOGAF and/or SABSA (or comparable methodology/framework) at a Master (or trainer level) would be considered a major asset
- 8 years prior related work experience including:
- Developing strategic business plans at a corporate and business unit level
- Architecture design and development
- Applying enterprise architecture frameworks and design
- Organizational change and determining and setting priorities
- Negotiating and influencing in order to impact decisions, solve problems and advance opportunities
Quote Job Reference: #193140