Marine Asset Management Practice Leader
Role and Responsibilities
The Marine Asset Management Practice Leader Position will be a technology and business process sales and execution leadership role within Vistamark Consulting that will take on the following responsibilities
- Identify and Pursue consulting opportunities in the Marine Asset Management Systems and Process domain.
- Identify and hire/place Software/Systems engineers with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the area of Marine Asset Management Systems and Process implementations
- Manage/Lead all Vistamark Consulting engagements in the Marine Asset Management Domain
- Manage and report all P&L aspects of the Marine Asset Management consulting Line of Business
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 8 years of Marine and Mechanical Engineering experience in the ship building, ship repair and ship operation industries
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in:
- Marine Asset Management System implementation and support (NS5, AMOS, Shipserv)
- Deploying and supporting Marine Procurement and Planned Maintenance Asset Management modules
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in training end users for Marine Asset Management process or technology adoption.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Engineering Project and Program management
- Minimum education – College diploma in Mechanical or Marine Engineering
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: