The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
Located at 181 Wellington St W, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 3G7 we currently have the following opportunity:
- Assign room according to guest request and preferences whenever possible.
- Pre-register designated guests and prepare key packets.
- Organize and coordinate check-in/pre-registration procedures for arriving groups.
- Review/Track/Accommodate requests for room/check-out changes when possible; communicate status to appropriate staff.
- Confirm reservations and cancellations.
- Review out-of-order rooms daily.
- Ensure rates match market codes and document exceptions.
- Verify and adjust billing for guests.
- File guest paperwork or documentation.
- Set up/process all guest check-ins/check-outs.
- Activate room keys.
- Secure valid payment.
- Identify any over-commitments.
- Perform duplicate reservation checks; block rooms.
- Run daily reports.
- Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction.
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments.
- Serve as a departmental role model.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Enter and locate information using computers and/or POS systems.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Quote Job Reference: 19117662